Friday 29 March 2013

THE HIDDEN MYSTERY

Deep within the forests of time,
Lay a mystery intertwined,
shrouded by covers of leaves,
away from the world's disbelief.

Many tried to unravel
to know the real center,
none of them could ever reach
through the dense woods 
that made them  creep.

Some got mesmerized 
by the wild flowers
some got entangle
 in the tangles...


The only one who can  succeed
was the man with noble deeds
who could cut the falling  mazes
with clear thinking and vision deep.


     

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dear. Glad you read!

      Delete
    2. I always Love to read your poems !
      But as you know I missed many times, so sorry for that!
      Good Morning !
      Be Happy and keep smiling always :-)

      Delete
  2. [ Smiles ] I plan on dropping by regularly to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly post anything special here. Its my WP blog on which I post regularly,but aftre your frequent visits I nee dto catch up here to.. :-)

      Delete